BeUpstanding™ Keynotes and WorkshopsDelivered by our expert consultants and leading researchers
Our expert consultants can work with you to deliver engaging, tailored keynotes and workshops as part of your strategies for:
- wellbeing and occupational health and safety weeks
- management and leadership training
- creating a dynamic, activity-permissive workplace
We can tailor our presentations to best suit your workplace.
We offer workshops for management, as well as general staff, as support from management and active participation by workers are both key to creating broader cultural change.
Here are a few that we offer.
Lunch Box Staff Information Seminar
A 30-minute information seminar delivered by an expert consultant.
- raise awareness about the impacts of too much sitting
- highlight the importance of standing up, sitting less and moving more for health and wellbeing
Staff-driven Strategies Workshop
A one-hour interactive workshop delivered by a leading research expert.
- raise awareness of the dangers of too much sitting
- help staff identify unique low or no-cost change strategies that best suit your workplace and can be implemented immediately
- create a cultural shift to support a more active workplace
Coaching Workshop for Leaders in Championing Change
A 2-hour interactive workshop delivered by an expert coaching consultant.
- provide workplace champions and staff supervisors/team leaders with the tools to create a cohesive support system
- help build sustainable cultural change